Monday, July 2, 2018

Memories and More- Best Route - Today is your day!


Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. So with the start of a new month I will be using the Best route for my memories and More Monday. I will be showing you some quick and cute cards made using these cards. Todays card started out as a catalog Case and I changed it a little. I love this card and am going to be buying a couple sets of cards to have on hand for quick and cute cards and they will make great project life cards. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Blueberry Bushel, embossed with Maps Etc. Embossing folder
2nd Layer- 4 x 6 M&M Best route card, cut 4 x 4
3rd Layer- 3 x 4- M&M Best Route card use 2 inch circle to punch out Today is your day then layer.
4th Layer- 1 1/2 x 3 1/2, Best Route Designer Series paper (dsp) punched on both ends with banner triple punch
scrap Smoky Slate punch with the starburst, layer with the 2 inch circle


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit. And for the month of July (July 1-31) if you join Stampin'UP! you can choose a ink pad assortment of your Choice for FREE.
                                                         Join the Luvin Stamp Divas
 
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...