Sunday, July 1, 2018

July calendar Layout

Hello and Happy 1st of July! I know i don't usually post on Sunday but I wanted to  stay on schedule of posting the Calendar 12 x 12 layout on the 1st day of each month. I am loving these in fact this year I am making 4 calendar total.  For the Calendar layouts I have been keeping them to using Framelits and not a lot of stamping so I can create a few of them. 



For this Project....
12x12 Cherry Cobbler
4 1/4 x 6 1/4 Night of Navy
4 1/4 x 6 1/4 Whisper White
scraps of Whisper White, Night of Navy, and Cherry Cobbler cut out the different size stars
scrap Night of Navy cut the letters JULY out. 

 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...