Monday, September 23, 2019

Stampin Up! Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP! - Memories Monday

Hello and Happy Monday!!! I hope you had a good weekend. We had a nice relaxing weekend at home. I had a stomach bug last week and we decided to stay at home, relax and watch football.  We love out Ohio State Buckeyes and try not to miss a game. Do you have a favorite College Football team? 


Today, I am sharing with you a traditional 12a12 layout that I created using the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series paper. I really love how this layout came out. I am so glad that I have been taking the time to create some traditional layouts to add to my albums. I love seeing them right along my project life pages.



For this Project....
 12 x 12 Night of Navy ( from 12x12 Neutrals)
6 x 12 - Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series paper ( stripes)
3 x 12- Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper ( stars) flag both ends with paper snips. 
2- 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 Mossy Meadow 
1- 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 Mossy Meadow
Whisper White- cut a stitched nested label to for Journaling
Noble Peacock Foil- I used Blueberry and cut the letters SNOW


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday- Birtthday Sparkle Kit

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am starting with the birt...