Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Butterfly Brilliance - Tailored tag tip

 


Hello and Happy Tuesday!!  Today For Make a card Tuesday I am sharing a cut tip on using the Tailored tag punch to create hexagons and create a quick and cute card. 
I watched the Stampin up Video  Many Mates Project Video.
I used the New Butterfly Bijou 6x6 Designer Series Paper that is Available today and I used the Sweet Strawberry stamp set for the Hello there Greeting. 




Here is a photo of how to mark you punch and punch the Hexagons. 








Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Basic White 
Basic White- 1 .5 x 6
Butterfly Bijou 1.5 x 6 (5 Different Patterns)

Products I used are........
<


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...