Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Animal Outing - Welcome Little One

Hello and Happy Tuesday! Today for Make a card Tuesday, I decided to use the Animal outing and the Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series to make a couple of Welcome baby cards. I have some craft fairs coming up soon and I noticed at my last one that I didn't have very many welcome baby cards.
July is full of great sales the best one is by far the Buy 3 packs of Designer Series paper and get one Free. 

This card uses Soft Sea Foam as the card front and the stitched shape Circle. 



This card uses Gray Granite as the card front and the stitched shape Circle. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Gray Granite or Soft Sea Foam 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 - Twinkle twinkle Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 2 x 4 - Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper(dsp) to match the color of Cardstock
4th Layer - 3 1/2 x 3 1/2- Gray Granite or Soft Sea Foam
scrap Whisper White Stamp the Rhino in memento ink , cut with matching framelit and then color with in color Makers ( bird) and the smoky slate blends. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...