Friday, April 26, 2024

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

 

Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the picture below.  I love CASING cards and StampinUP! catalogs and online inspiration is awesome. 



 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4 embossed with Zinnia 3D embossing folder

Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lolly and Pumpkin Pie- Flower

Old Olive- Leaves and stem

Lemon Lime Twist- Banner

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit- Monday- Hooray For Honeycombs

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am starting with the hoor...