Thursday, June 14, 2018

Thursday Color Challenge-One wild Ride




Hello and Happy Thursday!!  Today is Color Challenge Thursday. I decided to play with some of the new colors and these colors match the Best Route Designer Series paper. 
I pulled in the Gray Granite from the Best Route Designer series paper. 
I love how this card turned out. I would love for you to play along and share you card on the Stamp with Roberta Facebook page. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Blueberry Bushel
2nd Layer- 1 x 5 Best Route Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 2 3/4 x 5, Best Route Designer Series Paper (dsp)
4th Layer - 3 1/2 x 3 1/2- Mango Melody - Cut the largest scalloped circle from the layering circle framlits
5th Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2- Whisper White- cut from the largest circle in the stitched shapes
scrap Mango Melody- stamp Corn to ride in memento black then cut with matching framelit. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...