Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Wednesday Sketch-Animal Outing


Hello and Happy Wednesday!! Today is Wednesday Sketch card day.  We were given this card sketch on my uplines facebook group as a Challenge to a card and share so I decided to give it a try and share it today with you all too. 
 I knew as soo as I see the Animal outing bundle it was for sure going to be one that I had to have. and how cool is it that you can cut the animals out of the dsp with the matching framelits.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4- Soft Suede
2nd Layer- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 1 x 4 Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
4th Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2- Whisper white cut largest circle from stitched shapes
Scrap Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper (dsp)  Cut the Kangaroo out from dsp with matching framelit.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Bee My Valentine

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...