Friday, June 15, 2018

Friday Focus- En Route

Hello and Happy Friday! Today for the Friday Focus I decided to focus on the En Route stamp set and the Best Route Designer Series paper.  Below is a picture of the card that I CASEd from the 2018-2019  Annual Catalog. 






For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Mango Melody- embossed with the Maps embossing folder
2nd Layer- 3  x 4 1/2 Best Route  Designer Series Paper (dsp)  Arrows
3rdLayer- 2 1/2 x 3  Best Route  Designer Series Paper (dsp)   Blue dots
4th Layer- 2 1/2 x 3 3 /4- Best Route Designer Series paper (dsp)  road map
scrap whisper white- stamp greeting and punch with 2 inch circle. 




Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...