Thursday, June 7, 2018

Color Challenge Thursday! Love what you do- Thank you


Hello and Happy Thursday! Today is color Challenge Thursday, We are using Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch and Basic Gray.  So this was also a team Challenge card that I made and I love how it turned out and I am in love with the new in- colors and I am so excited that we have the color family stacks of designer Series paper. 






For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Whisper White
2nd Layer- 2 x 4- pineapple punch
3rd Layer- 3 x 3 lovely lipstick
4th Layer - 2 x 3- pineapple punch dsp- (2018-2020 In-color Dsp)
5th Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Whisper White  cut largest circle from stitched shapes

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...