Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Card Sketch Wednesday! Enjoy Life- Miss you


Hello and Happy Wednesday! Card Sketch Wednesday I have this beautiful card I made using the Card Sketch below. I made this card to participate in a team challenge and it worked out that it could be my first card Sketch Wednesday. 
I used the new Enjoy life stamp set from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. I also used two of our new in-Colors Lovely Lipstick and Pineapple Punch. 

,
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4- Pineapple Punch 
2nd Layer- 3 x 3 3/4 x 5- whisper White
3rd Layer - 3/4 x 2- 3 Pineapple punch and 3 lovely Lipstick
4th Layer- 1x 5- lovely lipstick punched with decorative border punch
5th layer- 1 x 5 - Basic Gray
6th layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2- Cut out large oval using the stitched shapes. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...