Friday, June 8, 2018

Friday Focus- Best Birds- Happy Birthday!


Hello and Happy Friday! Today is Focus Friday, we are focusing on the catalog and doing a catalog CASE. 


This is the card that I CASED it is on page 109 at the top in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog.  I love the bird set and I really have not used it a lot but when I seen this card in the new catalog I knew that I wanted to CASE it. You will notice the original card hard white twine I decided to leave that off my card. I also made my card a birthday card. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Share what you love Specialty Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
2nd Layer- 3 1/4 x 3 1/2- Whisper white, stamp the Tree branch and the saying
scrap Whisper white, stamp the bird and cut with matching framelit.  


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...