Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Sweet little something- Happy Birthday

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Today I have a simple birthday card you could send to any little boy. I have some little ones in the family with birthdays coming up so I decided to get a few cards made up and have them on hand. I love this little bunny and it is so easy to create cards using it now that i Have the Stamparatus. The Stamparatus will be available in the new 2018-2019 annual catalog but this cute Bunny stamp set will not be so if it is on your wish list then get it ordered. 
The True Gentleman designer Series paper is also on the retired list. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4- Early Espresso
2nd Layer- 2 x 5- True Gentleman Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 3 x 4- Whisper white stamp the Bunny


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...