Thursday, May 17, 2018

Petal garden set of 6

Hello and Happy Thursday!! So this week I have been sharing cards made using different Designer Series papers. Today I used the Petal garden Designer Series paper stack. This is a 6x6 paper stack and you get all these pretty Floral patterns.


Card #1
Card #2
Card # 3
Card #4
Card #5
Card #6

this is a quick and easy way to make a lot of cards but still have them look a little different. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Calypso Coral
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5  Petal Garden Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
scrap Calypso coral - punch with starburst punch
scrap whisper white- punch with 2 inch circle punch or pretty label punch


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...