Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Lots of love - Thinking of you!

Hello and Happy Tuesday!! Today I have two thinking of you cards for you. I am trying to use up some of my retiring Designer series paper.  this is the Naturally Eclectic Designer Series paper that i used on yesterdays card too. Todays card is the same card I just used two different patterns of the Designer Series paper. 


 Card number one used the Stripes designer series paper.

Card number two uses the beautiful Floral pattern. 
I love how you can simply change the designer Series paper and make totally new cards. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Peekaboo Peach 
2nd Layer- 3 x 5 - Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
scrap Lemon Lime twist punched with starburst punch
scrap whisper white punched with 2 inch circle and stamp in peekaboo peach. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday- Bee My Valetine- card sketch

   Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Today I have a cute card I used the Bee My Valentine Bundle and the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. The Bee M...