Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Detailed with love- Happy Birthday!

Hello and Happy Wednesday!!!  Today I am sharing with you this beautiful card. 
I made these to give and send to anyone who places an order with me in the month of May. I love the new in colors and this embossing folder ( lovely Floral ) is so adorable. I stamped the Happy Birthday in Grapefruit Grove and then took a Stampin' Sponge and sponged around the pretty label piece. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Grapefruit Grove- Embossed with the Lovely Floral embossing folder
2nd Layer- 1 x 4 ( 2 Pieces) Share what you love Designer Series Paper (dsp) I cut the same piece twice and just used the back pattern too.
scrap Whisper white stamp Happy Birthday and punch with Pretty label punch 


Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...