Thursday, May 24, 2018

Perennial Birthday- Happy Birthday


Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have  two cards for you made using the new Garden Impressions designer Series 6x6 paper stack.  This is beautiful paper and has such pretty floral patterns. 

Here is a mother's day version of the same card! 


2018-2019 Annual Catalog Paper Share $24.00 for  84 - 6x6 sheets
email me at momtoZac@yahoo.com to reserve your spot. 





For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Melon Mambo
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5  or 2 x 5Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
Scrap Melon Mambo punch with starburst punch
scrap whisper white stamp the flower in and punch with 2 inch circle. 
scrap Whisper White stamp happy birthday and punch with classic label punch.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday! Cap and Gown

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today is Wacky Wednesday, I have a cute cards using the stamp set Cap & Gown. I also used the Card Sketch bel...