Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Love what you do - Thank you

Hello and happy Tuesday! Today I am sharing a beautiful card I made for all my customers who ordered from me in April. I love this new bundle we were able to order early. I have been busy and haven't had a lot of time to play with it but things slowed down and I am back in my office working getting some things made. 
This card shows the Love what you do stamp set, the new Share what you love designer series paper which is so beautiful in person. It also shows the new Lovely Floral Embossing folder.  Below you will find the bundle and item numbers so you can pick your bundle and order. 

Just getting started Bundle Item # 149524 #57.00

                                                A little More, Please Bundle Item # 149525 $91.50

  
                                      Gotta have it all Bundle Item # 149526   $127.50 

 In Color Collection 2018-2020  Item #147153  $33.75





For this card....
Card Base  Very Vanilla 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2  
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Mint Macaron- Embossed with the Lovely Floral embossing folder
2nd Layer- 2 x 4, Share what you love  Designer Series Paper (dsp)  pinched with Banner triple punch
3rd Layer- 3 1/2 x 31/2, Very Vanilla, cut with the largest circle from the stitched shapes. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...