Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Jar of love - #2 Happy Birthday

Hello and Happy Wednesday!!!  I hope you are having a nice week. So while i had the Jar of love bundle out on my desk I decided to make a few Birthday cards for my box too. We all know I can never have enough Birthday cards.  And these flowers from the stamp set remind me of the flowers in the Naturally Eclectic dsp. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Peekaboo Peach
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5  Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd layer 3 x 4 Lemon Lime Twist
4th Layer- 2 3/4 x 3 3/4, Whisper White
whisper white- stamp jar in memento 
stamp small flower in peekaboo peach and then cut out with framelits


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...