Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Jar of love - Hello

Hello and Happy Tuesday!!! Today I pulled out the Jar of love to create this beautiful card. I needed a few Thinking of you cards to stock up my box and i decided the Jar of love would be great to create some cards. I am also trying to use up some of my Designer Series paper as it will be retiring at the end of may. I have bought a lot of designer series paper and plan on using it when it is retired for my project life albums but I am very excited to use some up in the next 6 weeks to share with you some great projects.

What stamp set are you most sad to see on the retired list?



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Tranquil Tide 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 3 x 4 Crumb Cake
Whisper white- stamp the Jar in Memento black 
stamp flowers in Peekaboo peach and Berry Burst then cut all out using matching framelits. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...