Thursday, April 19, 2018

One Wild Ride


            Hello and Happy Thursday! How about a manly Birthday card? I am in need of a few manly cards and the One wild Ride is an awesome manly stamp set. I love using the motorcycle on manly birthday cards. you could so make this card using some pinks and make it for a girl. I picked the Petal Passion Designer Series paper that is in the Occasions catalog to go with my black , white and gray them. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Basic Black 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Petal Passion Designer Series Paper (dsp)
3rd Layer- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4, Basic Gray
4th Layer- 3 x 4 , Whisper white  


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...