Sunday, August 9, 2015

Project life Sunday

Todat, I have for you a set of project life cards that I made for a two page layout. I am also sharing the two page layout with you.
For this title card, I used the 4x6 framelits and cut out a 4x6 card using marina mist. Then using my Trimmer cut a piece of whisper white and round the corners.  I then stamped the tree in early esspresso. I stamped the snow at the bottom of the tree in soft sky then I stamped the small snowflakes that come in the sheltering tree stamp set in soft sky. I then too last year's Hello December project life stamp set and stamped the snowflakes, mittens and greeting  in marina mist.
For the 3x4 filler cards cut 3x4 cards out using the 3x4 framelit. Then cut whisper white using Trimmer, cut it at 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 ND corner round it. 
For layout on I used the Kaye perking letters for my title card that says crash. Then stamped snowflakes. I also used marina mist to mat a few pictures. 
For page two I just dropped in my cards and pictures all that is left is the journaling.



Products I used are. ....
 I used project life x stampin up  hello December stamp set from last year. I also used corner rounder.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...