Monday, August 10, 2015

July Paper pumpkin

Today I have for you my July paper pumpkin cards. I took  a couple moths off from paper pumpkin but decided I needed it again. It is a monthly kit that comes to your mailbox once a month. It is 19.95 a month plus tax and everything you need to make these cards comes inside except snail. I love getting this box of creativity in the mail. I like that ink, stamps and everything for the project comes in box and you can sit down and make your project in 30 minutes and it even comes with envelopes. Now once you make the ads you can get them out to family and friends. 

Do you think of your self as not being creative? Then this kit is for you you only have to follow directions and you have a complete projects. 
Already a season card maker that's OK to you can make the cards your own by adding products you already have to spice them up. 


Do you like the idea of getting a box in the mail each month and being able to create a set of cards? 
Then My Paper Pumpkin is just for you, and as luck would have it. If you sign up today you would get August kit plus we have a 50% off special which makes it 9.95 plus tax for your 1st two months. 

To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.

Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...