Saturday, August 8, 2015

Sprinkles of life

Today, I have this cute birthday card  for you using the Sprinkles  of life stamp set and matching punch. I have made alot if cards using this set but this is my first tree and flowers. I love how it turned out. 

Case base 4 1/4 x 11 score at 5 1/2
1st layer is cucumber crush 4 x 5 1/4
2nd layer Whisper white 3 3/4 x 5
3rd layer is cherry on top dsp 3 1/2 x 4 3/4
Tag is whisper white  2 x 4



Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...