Friday, May 8, 2015

Project life layout





Today I have a quick post for you, I don't have a card for you today. I have been hard at work on my son's high school album. His graduation party is June 6th and I am trying to get Freshman,Sophomore and Junior year in his album. I have Freshman year and Sophomore year in his album and I have been going back and decorating and Journaling. I just got his Junior pictures in the mail yesterday so I will work on getting them in his album.
So I am doing his high school album as a project life album which is awesome and so fast. Only problem, and it's not really a problem is there is not much out there for project life Music/ band and that's what my son's albums mostly are.
So I went to a local scrapbook store and. I bought some school paper and Music paper. I then purchases a retired stampin up Stamp set called All Jazzed up and I purchases two CTMH music sets. So with Stampin up project life grid cards, Skinny Mini alphabet stamp sets. And my other Music sets. I have begun making my own project life cards. I have made a few of each as I can use them on other years.
So now today's layout is a Band concert Freshman year. I created the Band concert with the Skinny Mini alphabet then I stamped the saxophone and trumpet onto the card around the title. I took a 3x4 lined project life card for my Journaling and I stamped music notes. Then I glued it to a 4x6 piece of music paper.
You have to love those project life framelits. 
 

 Products I used are.....


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...