Saturday, May 9, 2015

Sharing some more project life

First let me say sorry for not having a post up for you earlier. I had a super busy week and was not able to get back to the computer and get them scheduled. So today I m going to share a few project life cards that I made for my son's high school album. 
Card above is made using a retired hostess stamp set and the Skinny Mini  alphabet. The Hostess set I don't remember the name has keep calm and  then you can choose  stamp on, shop on etc. I cut the shop on so I could have just the on. I used the Skinny Mini to stamp the March and then used the on. I love this one and have made a few of them for my son's album to us in different places. I also added a few music notes to it. 

For this set of 3 cards I picked one word and used the Skinny Mini alphabet to to stamp them then I used my project life Journaling pen and hand wrote the rest of the saying I used the Saxophone from a a retired stampin up set called All Jazzed up. 

for this card I used skinny mini alphabet to stamp the word Jazz then I stamped a saxophone in black stazon. 
In case you couldn't guess my son plays the Saxophone and has for 7 years. So this stamp set is gettingood a work out in this album. 
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tomorrow I am going to try and get  a couple completed layouts up for you. And stay tuned new Stampin up products are on there way. I will be having sneak peeks this week. 



Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...