Thursday, May 7, 2015

Blue Ribbon- Graduation cards

Welcome back, Today I have for you two cards that I made using the Blue Ribbon stamp set that is also on the retired list. As you know my son Zac is a Senior this year so he has some friends who are also graduating in a few weeks. Wow that is coming up fast.
So Zac school colors are red and gray. So I made these two different cards. the only real difference is I made the one with the music note added for his friends in Band.


                                                Close up of card one 
Close up of card two with the music note.



So while I had everything out I decided to make a project life card to use in his album. I took a piece of paper I found locally with his school name on it and I cute it down using the Project life framelits and then I added the Music Blue Ribbon.


Products I used are...


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...