Saturday, September 21, 2019

Paper Pumpkin August Alternative #2- Happy Thanksgiving




Hello and Happy Saturday, I am so glad that you stopped by for Paper Pumpkin Saturday. 
Today I have my 2nd  alternative card made using the August Paper Pumpkin kit.  I love that I am getting some Thanksgiving cards done and out of the way so I will have them ready to mail. I always try to send cards to a few of my aunts and Ernie's sisters. 

08.27.19_PP_DEMO_LANDING_HEADER_WINTERWONDERS
The holiday season will be here before we know it. And along with putting up the Christmas tree and spending snowy nights by the fire, many of our Paper Pumpkin subscribers will be looking forward to opening their holiday kit. Christmastime papercrafting with Paper Pumpkin has become an annual tradition!
So to deliver more of what our subscribers love this holiday season, in October and November we are offering back-to-back coordinating kits, one with Christmas cards, the other with Christmas tags. Both kits make it easy for your customers to add a handmade, personal touch to their holiday giving—without a lot of fuss. It’s Christmas made easy with Paper Pumpkin!


For todays card:
8 1/2 x 11 Whisper white, scored at 4 1/4 
4 x 5 1/4- Pretty Peacock
3 3/4 x 5- Merry Merlot 
2 x 3 1/2- Whisper White- cu with banner punch
The rest are pieces from the paper pumpkin kit 

There are also Past Paper Pumpkin Kits and Refills that you  can purchase.   
Past Paper Pumpkin Kits and refills


To sign up all you have to do is follow this link. 

What are the  perks of having a Paper Pumpkin subscription?
  • The convenience of an all-inclusive kit arriving at your door every month.
  • Exclusive photopolymer stamp sets and the opportunity to build a collection.
  • Crafting time you can count on without a lot of prep work.
  • Trying new techniques.
  • Creating alternate projects with all the goodies in the box.
  • Getting together with friends to craft every month.
  • Purchasing past kits and refills so the fun never ends.
  • The quality of the products and variety of projects each month.
  • Sharing ideas with a community of online crafters.
  • The surprise factor! 
  • To sign up all you have to do is follow this link      Paper pumpkin sign up









  • I would love for you to join paper pumpkin with me, just follow the link above choose me as your demonstrator.
    If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
                                                                   Roberta's Store

    Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow

Products I used are....






If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping! Adventurous Sky!

  Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have been working on making scrapbook layouts of Ernie and I . It is helping with the grief.  I started a 6x8...