Monday, April 29, 2024

Kit Monday- Birtthday Sparkle Kit

 


 Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am starting with the birthday Sparkle Kit, If you follow me at all you know I love to make Birthday cards. it is the one card I am great about getting in the mail.  I love our all inclusive kits.  This kit comes with a Stamp set and a Block.

 

 

Click here to shop for Birthday Sparkle Kit

Click Here for Video- Birthday Sparkle

 

 

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday- Adventurous Sky!

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I have a cute card I made using the Adventurous Sky Bundle and the Take to the Sky Designer Series Paper ...