Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Stampin- Up Follow you art

Hello and Happy Tuesday! Today is Make a card Tuesday and I have a simple card for you that I made using the follow your art designer series paper and washi. I love this paper and this card is a great birthday card to send to that crafty friend. I love making those simple yet pretty card to send out to people. 
The follow your art designer series paper is part of the Buy 3 get 1 FREE! 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Coastal Cabana 
2nd Layer- 2 1/4 x 4- Follow your art Designer Series Paper (dsp)
Whisper white- cut the smallest stitched rectangle, stamp birthday greeting from Beauty Abounds stamp set and then attach to card using the follow your art washi   


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomo
rrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday- Adventurous Sky!

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I have a cute card I made using the Adventurous Sky Bundle and the Take to the Sky Designer Series Paper ...