Thursday, July 19, 2018

Color Challenge Thursday- Postcard Pals


Hello and Happy Thursday! Glad that you came back for Color Challenge Thursday!
I love these neutrals colors and happy to see a few colors in the neutrals
Again I used the Postcard pals. I told you I love this set and I really enjoyed the coloring with my markers.  I used the greeting hello from the Darling label punch box. 
Below is the colors I used for the challenge. 






For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Night of Navy
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Merry Merlot - Neutral Designer Series Paper (dsp)  Stack
3rd Layer- 3 x 4 - Smoky Slate
4th Layer- 2 3/4 x 3 3/4- Whisper White - stamp the image and then color with Neutral markers. 


Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...