Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Card Sketch Wednesday- Postcard Pals

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Thanks for coming back for Card Sketch Wednesday.
Below is the card sketch that I used for todays card.  Again I used the Postcard Pals stamp set. I have to say I love this stamp set and I had so much fun creating these cards and coloring with my blends. 





For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Blueberry Bushel
2nd Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 Best Route Designer Series Paper (dsp)  
scrap Whisper white cut using the largest circle from the stitched shapes circles
scrap whisper white stamp greeting and punch with classic label punch



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...