Thursday, July 5, 2018

Color Challenge Thursday- Animal Outing


             Hello and Happy Thursday! I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July.  Today is Color Challenge Thursday! So I decided to keep playing with my Animal Outing bundle . I knew when I seen this in the catalog that it was going to be one of the first I would purchase and I  have used this so much.

This weeks color challenge colors.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Pool Party embossed with the basket Weave embossing folder
2nd Layer- 2 x 3- 2017-2019 In color Designer Series Paper (dsp)  6 x 6 Pack, Flagged with the Banner Triple punch
3rd layer - Berry Burst punched with the starburst punch
4th Layer-  Whisper White punched with 2 inch circle and stamp greeting in Berry Burst
scrap Whisper White , tamp Rhino in Memento black cut with matching framelits and color with the 2018-2020 incolor markers (bird) and the smoky slate blends 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...