Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Card Sketch Wednesday- Broadway Birthday

Hello and Happy 4th of July!!! I hope you are having a wonderful Holiday. 
Today is card sketch Wednesday so I decided to use the Broadway Birthday stamp set and the Broadway bound Designer series paper to create a quick and cute birthday card. This Designer series paper and stamp set make beautiful Birthday cards. 



This is the card Sketch that I used.

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4- Basic Black
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5- Broadway Bound Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 2 1/4 x 4 , Gold Foil Paper
4th Layer- 1 3/4 x 5 1/4- Whisper White 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...