Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Card Sketch Wedneday- Perennial Birthday!











Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today is card Sketch Wednesday and I decided to use the Perennial birthday stamp set cause I love how it goes with the garden impression designer Series paper. 
I picked my colors and the stamp set after I had picked the Designer series paper that I wanted to use with this sketch and then it all came together. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Melon Mambo
2nd Layer- 3 x 4 Calypso Coral 
2nd Layer- 3 x 4 1/2 Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper (dsp)  
scrap Calypso punch with starburst punch
whisper white- punch 2 inch circle then stamp flowers on it. also cut out one banner and stamp Happy Birthday.


Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...