Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Broadway Birthday - Let's Celebrate you


Hello and Happy Tuesday!!  I am happy you decided to stop by today for Make a card Tuesday! I love this birthday bound designer series, I love that the party hat framelit matches the DSP and you can cut out the party hats with the framelit. That's whatiI did on this card and it turned out so cute.



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Lovely Lipstick
2nd Layer- 2 x 5 1/4- Birthday Bound Designer Series paper (DSP)
scrap Lemon Lime Twist punch with starburst punch
scrap Whisper white punch with 2 inch circle
scrap Birthday bound DSP cut out two party hats
scrap Whisper White stamp greeting and punch with the classic label punch

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...