Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Happy Stampin UP! Anniversary to me- Statement of heart


Hello and Happy Tuesday!!! Today I am celebrating my 5 year anniversary with Stampin' UP!  I am so glad I made the decision to join Stampin up and That i joined with my Upline. Katina Martinez has been so great and supportive as I grow my business and my team. 
So i decided to create this card to send to her for all the support he has given me over that last 5 years. 
The Statement of the heart stamp is no longer available it  was only able to be purchased through a preorder but It is a wonderful stamp.





For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Black Berry Bliss
2nd Layer- 3 1/4  4 1/4 - Crumb Cake
3rd  Layer- 3 x 4 - Share what you love Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
4th Layer-  3 1/2 x 3 1/2- Whisper white, cut using the largest oval from the stitched shapes. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate Wings Alt #2

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...