Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Quick and Cute Tuesday-Sneak Peek- Friendly Gnomes

 


Hello and Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! This week I will still have my normal post each day Tuesday- Saturday. I will not have Facebook lives as I am taking time to spend with my family.  Lives will continue after the New Year. Check back on New Year's Day for updates post and a Special Announcement.

For this week I wanted to focus on Sneak Peaks from the new January- April Mini Catalog and the Upcoming Saleabrations catalog. I am mailing the last of the Catalogs Tomorrow. I sent half out and then we got hit by a snowstorm and have not had mail with the Holidays.

So, if you have seen the Catalog or when you get yours, you will see so many awesome new products. But of course, I am addicted to the Gnomes. So, of Course for my first sneak peak I am sharing the Friendly Gnomes.

This adorable stamp set is great on its own, but you can also use the gnomes dies and they  coordinate.

For today's Quick and Cute cards I am sharing simple cards and I am also using the New Country Gingham 6x6 Designer Series Paper.  This paper is part of my 2023 Spring paper Share. You can Join the 2023 Spring Paper Share Here.   To see a Flip through of the Paper in the 2023 Spring Paper Share click here.


Now onto today's Quick and Cute Cards- Friendly Gnome

For this Card:
Basic White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, score at 4 1/4
Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4
Country Gingham 6x6 Designer Series Paper - 3 1/2 x4 (Petal Pink)
Petal Pink- 2x 3 3/8
Basic White- 2x2 and Cut a piece using the Deckle Rectangles #3 from smallest to Largest

For this Card:
Basic White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, score at 4 1/4
Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4
Country Gingham 6x6 Designer Series Paper - 2 1/4 x 5 1/4 (Mint Macaron)
Mint Macaron- Cut a piece using the Deckle Rectangles #3 from smallest to Largest
Basic White- Cut a piece using the Deckle Rectangles #2 from smallest to Largest


For this Card:
Basic White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, score at 4 1/4
Balmy Blue- 4 x 5 1/4
Country Gingham 6x6 Designer Series Paper - 3 1/2 x 5 (Balmy Blue)
Basic White- Cut a piece using the Deckle Rectangles #3 from smallest to Largest


Products I used are........


 
Sneak Peek Friendly Gnomes (available January 5, 2023

Sneak Peak- Country Floral 6x6 Designer Series Paper Available January 5, 2023


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin Alternative #1- Layout

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...