Monday, June 25, 2018

Memories & More- Delightfully detailed layout


Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend we had a very busy weekend. We had two dog shows and I did a shop hop on Sunday. Now I am back in my office back to work. I am working on projects for this week, class schedule, and paper pumpkin projects. So stay tuned for some great stuff coming. I am really enjoying making cards with these memories and more cards and I was happy to pull out some pictures and create a page. I am hoping to get more time to work on my project life album. 




For this Project....
 I used one of our Design 1 page protectors and I simply dropped in my 3 pictures and then added Memories and More card to complete the layout. I just need to journal this page and place it in my album. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate Wings Alt #2

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...