Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Card Sketch-Broadway Bound


Hello and Happy Wednesday!! Today is Card sketch Wednesday yeah!!! I love using a card sketch to create a card it gives me a jumping off point. 
I love that Stampin up! brought back Blackberry Bliss it is a great color. 






For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Black Berry Bliss
2nd Layer - 2 x 3 1/2- Crumb Cake- punched with banner triple punch
3rd Layer-  2 1/2 x 4 1/4- Whisper White


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate Wings Alt #2

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...