Thursday, June 28, 2018

Color Challenge- Rooted in Nature

Hello and Happy Thursday! I am glad that you stopped by for Color Challenge Thursday. 
for todays card I picked the Rooted in Nature stamp set and I even pulled out my Bright enamel shapes, these are retired but you could use Rhinestones. 



Isn't this a great Color combo. I love how my card turned out. I  am in love with at the 6x6 Designer Series paper stack that are in each color family. I love that Stampin up! did this. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4- Smoky Slate
2nd Layer- 2 x 3 1/2 Brights Designer Series Paper Stack (dsp)  
3rd Layer- 2 1/2 x 3 1/2, Poppy Parade
4th Layer- 2 1/4 x 3 1/4, Whisper White


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate Wings Alt #2

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...