Friday, June 29, 2018

Friday Focus - Animal Outing

Hello and Happy Friday!  I am glad you stopped by today for Friday Focus.  Todays card is a CASED card from page 47 in the Annual Catalog.  I am in love with this Rhino and I made these cards for my June Thank you cars for anyone who orders from me in the month of June, they will be receiving one with their order or in the mail. 


This is the card that I CASED. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Smoky Slate
2nd Layer- 3 1/2 x  3 1/2 2018-2020 in color Designer Series Paper Stack (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 3 1/2 x  3 1/2  Neutrals  Designer Series Paper Stack (dsp) 
4th Layer- 31/2 x 1 /2- Whisper White, flag with paper snips
Whisper White stamp the Rhino in Memento black, cut with matching framelit and then color with the smoky slate blends. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate Wings Alt #2

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...