Friday, May 25, 2018

Love what you do - Happy Birthday

Hello and Happy Friday!  I hope you have had a great week and are enjoying seeing all the sneak peaks from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. Next week I will be continuing with the sneak peaks.  I love the new color we are getting with the color revamp. This Mango Melody is so pretty. 
New Color families coming in the new 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. Don't have the new annual Catalog contact me and I will get one out to you. 





For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Mango Melody 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5- Share what you love Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- Pearlized Doilies
Scrap Mango Melody - punch with starburst punch
Scrap Whisper White- stamp the Flowers in memento ink the punch with 2 inch circle and color flowers with blender pen.
scrap Whisper White- stamp happy Birthday in memento ink and punch with Classic label.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...