Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Petal Pallette - Best Wishes

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Todays card uses the same color combo as yesterday I just made a few cards using the same colors as they were already on my desk. I used the Petal Pallet bundle for this card. I need to make some anniversary cards. I have a few anniversaries coming up in the next few months and I wanted to get a head start making them.





For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Peekaboo Peach
2nd Layer- 2 x 4, Lemon Lime Twist embossed with Polk dots basic Embossing Folder
3rd Layer - 3 x 4- Naturally Eclectic  Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
4th Layer- 2 3/4 x 3 3/4- Whisper White Stamp greeting with Lemon Lime twist and Peekaboo peach
scrap whisper white stamp the bird in Peekaboo peach and memento black and cut  out with matching thinlit 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...