Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Perennial Birthday- Thank you

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  I hope you are having a good week. Today I have a Thank you card made using the Perennial Birthday stamp set.  I love this stamp set and I paired it with the Thankful Thoughts stamp set to create this card. I also love using the starburst punch with the 2 inch circle. it is great addition to any card. 

What kind of card do you find you make the most of?  
I usually tend to make Birthday cards the most I am trying to make more of other kinds of cards as I need them in my stash so I am not having to make them when I need them. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Peekaboo Peach, stamp with flower all over in peekaboo peach
2nd Layer- 2 x 5- Tutti-Frutti  Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
scrap Lemon Lime Twist- pinch the starburst punch
scrap Whisper white- stamp Thank you in memento black, flower in daffodil delight, leaf in Lemon Lime twist and then punch with 2 inch circle punch. 


Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...