Thursday, March 8, 2018

Picture perfect birthday - Cue the Confetti

Hello and Happy Thursday! I seen a card like this on Instagram and knew I wanted to make it.  I love the Picture perfect Party dsp and it is so easy to make a bunch of cards and none of them look the same. The Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set has great greeting and image also. The Shimmer Ribbon Pack that is FREE with a $50.00 purchase is a perfect match ot this designer Series paper too. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Lemon Lime Twist
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Picture Perfect Birthday Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
Whisper White - Punch the Tailored tag punch and stamp greeting in Bermuda Bay 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...