Friday, March 9, 2018

Picture perfect Birthday - Candles

Hello and Happy Friday! I hope you have had a great week and are ready for the weekend I know that I am.  Today card uses the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set again. I stamped the Bow image in Bermuda Bay all over the Whisper White piece. Then for the candles I took 3 pieces of the Myths & Magic Washi tape and created candles by adding Flames that I stamped in Daffodil Delight. You could use any washi tape or strips of dsp to create the candles.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 , Bermuda Bay
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Whisper White Stamp the image all over in Bermuda Bay 
3 1/2 x 3 1/2 Bermuda Bay- Cut Largest Scalloped Square from the layering Square Framelits.
3 1/2 x 3 1/2  Whisper White- Cut largest Square from the stiched shapes. 
Use the Myths & Magic Washi tape to create the candles. then stamp the flames in Daffodil Delight ink. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...