Sunday, March 18, 2018

Party Pandas Memories and More

Hello and Happy Sunday! So for the Month of March I am going to be sharing Memories & More Sunday.   So Stampin' UP! has created their own drop in cards called Memories & More. We have a line of cards, pages and Albums. So I decided to make some Memories and More cards using Stampin' UP! products and share those on Sunday for the month of March. For this week I used the Party Panda stamp set and the Picture Perfect party DSP stack. 
Below you will see the layout. 

this card is 4 x 6 piece of Bermuda Bay, I rounded the corners with my corner rounder. I added a 2 1/4 x 4 piece of Picture Perfect party dsp, I then cut a 3 x 4 piece of whisper white that I rounded the corners. I stamped the Panda in memento, the greeting in Lemon Lime twist, and the confetti in Peekaboo peach.



2- 3 x 4 Peekaboo Peach, Card on left is 3 x 4 peekaboo Peach, 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 whisper white and a 1x4 piece of Picture perfect dsp, Card on the right is 3 x 4 Peekaboo peach, 1/2 x 3 piece of picture perfect dsp, 1x 2 3/4 Whisper white stamp greeting in Bermuda Bay and punch with banner triple punch.

 2- 3x4 Pieces of Lemon Lime twist. Card on the left is 3x4 lemon Lime twist, 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 whisper white I stamped the panda in memento black and then punched a balloon punch piece out of picture perfect Party dsp. Card on right is 3 x 4 Lemon Lime twist, 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 Whisper White stamp the panda in memento black ink and stamp the greeting in Bermuda Bay.

The completed layout. I used 4 x6 Pieces of whisper white to indicate where photos will go. 

Products I used are.....



f you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday- Birtthday Sparkle Kit

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am starting with the birt...