Monday, March 19, 2018

We must celebrate- 3 Cards and a Box

Hello and Happy Monday! Today I have a couple cards and a treat bag for you.  I love this simple way of making a card and I just used the colors from the Designer Series Paper. I cut my animals from the We must Celebrate stamp set apart so I could use just one animal. Fort he treat pouch I see this made from pootles paper  craft on you tube you can get 6 from one piece of designer series paper. I love showing how you can use a few supplies and make lots of great cards. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Calypso Coral
2nd Layer- 2 x 4 1/4 and 1 1/2 x 3 1/2 Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper (dsp)  punched with banner triple punch 
3rd Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Whisper white cut largest circle from the stitched shapes circles.

So the Treat bag....
4 x 6 Bubble & Fizz Designer Series Paper- Score 4 in side (long way) at 1 inch
Score 6 in Side 1,2 3/4,3 3/4, 5 1/2
scrap Calypso Coral Punched with Starburst punch
scrap Whisper White punch with 2 inch circle stamp image on this 

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping! Adventurous Sky!

  Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have been working on making scrapbook layouts of Ernie and I . It is helping with the grief.  I started a 6x8...