Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Magical Day - Customer Thank yous

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Todays card is a card that I made for my February Customer Thank you card. so anyone who placed an order from me in February either got this card with their order or in the mail. I love how this card turned out and it was so easy to make a bunch of these at one time, then i have them sitting her waiting for orders. 
I always want to make sure my customers know that I appreciate them so a thank you card with their order that I leave black and they can then send to someone else is one nice things I try to do. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Rich Razzleberry 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Powder Pink
3rd Layer- Myths & Magic Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
4th Layer - 1 x 3 1/2, Whisper White punched with banner triple punch
scrap Whisper White to stamp the unicorn in memento ink.



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...